Today we have something simple to offer: a tried and true bedtime meditation for kids.
I started repeating this meditation aloud to my son every night at bedtime when he was just a year old. My daughter has been hearing it since birth! Eventually, I recorded it so that Dad could take over bedtime, which came in handy during some hospital stays my son went through. Several nurses actually requested a copy of the CD to keep on hand for other kids, and one asked me for a copy so she could listen to it herself at night! Enjoy!
- Four Favorite Meditations for Kids (+ How to Actually Get Your Kids to Meditate!)
- Starbright Meditations for Children by Maureen Garth
TALK TO ME!
I love seeing your comments, questions, and thoughts. Here’s how you can reach me:
- Leave a comment on the Mama Rising Facebook page
- Chat with me via Instagram or Twitter using #MamaRising
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you like what you’re hearing, please leave a review on iTunes. This helps new listeners find the show. Here’s how to do it.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP?
I have a variety of juicy parenting, advocacy, wellness, and lifestyle and productivity topics scheduled for the coming weeks and months. Interested in sponsoring an episode? Email me at email@example.com.
CATCH UP ON PREVIOUS EPISODES
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.